|IRAN & INTERNATIONAL NEWS||CONTACT||ABOUT|
Evidence Mount: 9/11 Was Insiders Job
by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth
1321 verified architectural and engineering professionals and 9858 other supporters including A&E students have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.
CLICK LINKS TO SEE RELEVANT INFORMATION
WTC Building #7, a 47-story high-rise not hit by an airplane, exhibited all the characteristics of classic controlled demolition with explosives:
1. Rapid onset of "collapse"
2. Sounds of explosions at ground floor - a second before the building's destruction
3.Symmetrical "structural failure" -- through the path of greatest resistance --
4. Imploded, collapsing completely, and landed in its own footprint
5. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic dust clouds
6. from the top European Controlled Demolition professional
7. Fore-knowledge of "collapse" by media, NYPD, FDNY
In the the aftermath of WTC7's destruction, strong evidence of demolition using incendary devices was discovered:
8. FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples
9. Several tons of molten metal reported by numerous highly-qualified witnesses
10. Chemical signature of thermite (high tech incendiary) found in solidified molten metal, and dust samples
WTC7 exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire, i.e.
1. Slow onset with large visible deformations
2. Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, to the side most damaged by the fires)
3. Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel
4. High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer lasting fires have never "collapsed".
As seen in this revealing photo, the Twin Towers' destruction exhibited all of the characteristics of destruction by explosives:
And exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire, i.e.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this site are solely Hamsayeh.Net’s own and do not represent any official institutions’, bodies’, organizations’ etc.
Similarly, Hamsayeh.Net would not be responsible for any other opinions that may be expressed therein by other sources through direct or indirect quotations.